Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 115 of 365

Still feeling like holy heck = (   Just trying to stay positive and remember that this too shall pass.  Had a mixup with my dress so had to reorder another and will return this one.  Nothing can go totally smooth.  Looking forward to this vacation and some much needed down time when I am not sick LOL

Got word from Daddy that after we get back he is planning to come for a visit.  This makes me so happy!  I miss my Daddy something fierce and I look forward to Jim meeting him for the first time.

The blessing I will count today is the one that reminds me that sooner or later I will be able to sleep again.

2 comments:

  1. That's great that you will get to see your dad. I hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I haven't seen him in almost 3 years now. I miss him so much.

    Thanks for the get well wishes. It is so much worse at night for some reason. Here's hoping for some sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete