Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 129 of 365

Although you don't see yesterday's post, I did make it, just not on here.  I will cut and paste it after we return from our cruise and pre date it so it is in line.  I had a semi productive day and tomorrow will be filled with chaos and preparations for the journey.  Am so very excited for that and trying not to let anything else get in the way or invade my thoughts.  Just prepare and go have a great time.  We went out for chinese tonight for supper and my fortune cookie said "You will get more accomplished later if you have a little fun this weekend".  We sail away on Saturday!  WOO HOO!

The blessing I am counting today is for the snuggie that is about to wrap around me.  They are ugly beyond belief, but they do keep you toasty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment