Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 136 of 365

Had a great time this evening going to the game show mania, then hit the serenity deck with our friend, Sarah.  After much convincing from a cutie, Sarah and I did get in the hot tub for quite awhile.  Jim just stood with us and chatted as he didn't feel like getting in.  By the end of the evening, it was Sarah and myself with 7 college senior boys from Kansas and the original guy from Fredricksburg that reminded me of Shirley's son Christopher.  The crew had to chase us out of the hot tub so they could chlorinate it for tomorrow.  Then Sarah, Jim, JD (the cutie) and I sat on the serenity deck and just visited for an hour or so.  Good times :)

Tomorrow is Cozumel.  Not sure what we are going to do yet, probably just walk around for a bit and then come back to the serenity deck again.  Good music and it's a kid free zone.

It is almost 1:30 AM on Tuesday morning so I think I will sign off and hit the hay!


Hey Emmy Lou!  I didn't see your post at first but just did.  Yes we are having a bunch of fun.  I love you so very much, sweetheart!  I hope you're having a great time with everyone there.  For the most part I am doing very well with the pneumonia thing.  My voice is going in and out but that's because I keep cheering and singing LOL.  You know me, can't resist the good music!  I am not coughing much though Brat Pappy is doing some. 

Love you so so much!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment