Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 123 of 365

Well today I am officially over 1/3 of the way through my project of writing every day for a year.  So far, so good!

I guess I am feeling quite a bit better, as Jim and Emmy noted, my personality is coming back.  My voice however is not following suit.  I can talk more than I could, but not a bunch.  My coughing doesn't seem to be improving as much as I would like.  Still using the inhaler and will finish up my cough syrup this evening.  When you have a codeine allergy, it makes getting effective cough syrups near impossible.

9 day until we cruise!  We are both really excited and anxious to get on the boat.  We will be taking the laptop so I will be doing a post everyday, but they will not be uploaded to the Beehive until that Thursday. 

That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment