Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 137 of 365

Hey p!  Yes we really are having a good time.  Last evening didn't go like I had posted to Betsy.  Right after I was done responding to her, I look over and Jim is sound asleep.  He looked so peaceful that I just couldn't wake him.  Think I wore him out!  So we just hung out here.  He finally woke around 11:30 but that was too late to mess with going out to do anything.  We did order room service after and had great stuff. 

Right now it is 6:15 AM and according to our TV we are smack dab in the middle of the gulf LOL.  Our Captain has really been pushing the speed which makes you feel everything.  I think he is doing it so that as we cruise today he can take down the speed so we can all enjoy our day at sea without as much wind.  There should be a full day of activities today.  Every night you get a pamphlet with the next day's activities so you can figure out what you want to do.  I am bringing them all home with me so everyone can browse.  We are already talking about when we could possibly do this again.  It has just been so relaxing.  I can't post all my pics now but I did manage to change my profile pic.  This was taken on cruise elegant night. 

I love and miss you so much!  I hope you have a great time in Florida and that things run as smoothly as possible at the wedding.  Tell that wild and crazy husband of yours not to throw too many wild parties while you are gone, or at least to get the apartment cleaned back up from them before you get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment