Monday, January 30, 2012

First day...AKA Day 77 of 365

Jim started his new job in Lake Whitney today. I am so excited for him to be back in a clinic setting instead of at the prison. I know he will miss many of the people he worked with there, but his talented was really being wasted there. I know that his abilities will bring such blessings to the people of Lake Whitney. I feel like our purpose here was fulfilled, and now God has led us to the next chapter in our lives. Thankful for our time here, and there are definitely aspects that I will miss. I have no doubt that we will love being in Lake Whitney, as well. Keep us in your prayers for a quick setting up of our house in a few weeks, so we can turn it into our home again. Much love to everyone for your words of encouragement and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment