Thursday, January 26, 2012

My own personal closet monster...AKA Day 73 of 365

Was pleased to see my friend Deb celebrating the one year anniversary of the publication of her first novel! I would highly suggest you pick up her book, not just because I adore her and wish the best for her and her little family and want her to continue to succeed, but because I believe she has put out a truly awesomtational piece of work. You can purchase it here AmazonI look forward to her blogs and you can to if you go visit her at The Monster In Your Closet and read her stuff, not just because I said so, but because you will be a better person for it. You may also visit her on facebook TMiYC I managed to pack all of my cookbooks today as well as most of the hanging/standing pictures. For those of you that know me personally, you are aware that packing up my cookbooks can be a job all by itself. The reality is that I have a ton of them, but most of the time when I need a recipe now, unless it is a family recipe and in my file box, I just pop over to Allrecipes and find what I'm looking for. Maybe after we get settled at the new place I will work on decluttering my cookbook stack. I also cooked supper and prepped items to cook tomorrows supper as well as get some "chores" done around the house. It always amazes me how a great start to my morning makes the rest of the day run smoothly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment