Thursday, January 19, 2012

AAACCCCHHHHOOOO...Day 66 of 365

So today brought some serious garage clearing. Filled one of those big rolling trash bins with "stuff". Found Emmy's first baby pictures, the ones way back before you could really even tell she was a baby (I think that was her arm in the picture but who knows!) Also found homemade birthday cards from my little guys when they really were little guys and not men. Found pictures of people that I haven't a clue who they are. Gave away 4 boxes of freecycle stuff. Listed another big box and a couple of pieces of furniture. Those are waiting to be picked up. Spent some serious good time with my honey. Ran a few errands and just really enjoyed our day together. He managed to pack up the game cabinet so all the board games are packed! The Wii is not. Let's not be ridiculous, Tetris IS a stress reliever. Made a roast and veggies for supper. Tomorrow will be coke butt chicken, cole slaw and steamed broccoli and carrots. Also will be making some banana bread, I believe. Tomorrow should also bring sorting out my dishes cabinets and boxing up the extras to give to one of my freecycle people that is starting all over again. Then packing the ones I am keeping except for the bare necessities to get us by for the next month. I hate packing and moving so much, but I am just trying to get a little done everyday. Jim is off tomorrow as well, so I am looking forward to our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment