Friday, January 6, 2012

Date? Night...AKA Day 53 of 365

Today I got myself all scrubbed up, painted up, coiffed up, gussied up and fluffed up then went and picked my honey up at work. Afterwards, we came home, picked something up that we needed to return then drove to Waco. Took care of our return, then we decided to grab dinner. I must say that when he announced where he wanted to go, I was a little put off, but of course didn't tell him. Hello! I got myself all prettified to spend time with you and you are going to take me to a burger joint? I have to admit though, I kinda love Five Guys Burgers & Fries.
The reality is that it doesn't matter where we are, so long as we are spending some quality time together. (Honey, if you are reading this, it means don't get distracted by little kids crawling all over things or weird guys moving stuff. If I take the time to "fix myself up" for you, pay attention to ME and I will pay attention to YOU!) So we each got our burgers and shared a regular order of fries. If you have ever been to Five Guys, you know that a regular order is plenty for two and a large will easily feed FOUR! Side note here: We got the regular fries, but the cajun style are a million times better. Just do it, you know you want to. Burgers consumed, we stopped to feed our car. Smokey Joe needed some go go juice. Then we headed back home. We got in our night night attire and alternated between watching Miami Ink and the Cotton Bowl lol. It just ended by the way. The Razorbacks won so I am sure Shayne is freakin' ecstatic right now. I chatted with my angel girl tonight and texted with Kyle. Zach must be in his own little world as once again he is ignoring my texts. Now that the game is done, and I am about to publish my post. I will say goodnight and go snuggle with my baby in our comfy bed. Hoping my back is a bit better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment