Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 174 of 365

Per Emily's request, I woke her at 4:30 this morning so we could watch the Royal Wedding together.  It was a very sweet thing to get to share with her.  It started me thinking about her own wedding.  Someday, hopefully at least a decade, possibly two, from now, I will be helping that beautiful little girl prepare for her wedding.  Over the past month of so, as so much detail has been discussed about the Royal Wedding, Emily has talked about what she hopes for some day.  Describing the flowers, the dress, the bridesmaids dresses, the kinds of cakes she likes, I watch her and see her eyes all lit up.  She is my princess!  As beautiful as the Prince's new bride was this morning, I can't imagine that my angel girl will look even one bit less gorgeous on her big day.  I love you, sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment