Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 164 of 365

One month ago we left on our first cruise.  It seems like it has been almost a year!  I miss it terribly, but that is not the point of this post.  While we were away, my brother, his wife and my mother came and stayed in our home to watch after my angel girl.  When they left, I discovered that my big brother (by almost 7 years in age) had left one of his shirts behind.  I threw it in the wash and folded it as it came out.  Then a couple of days later I needed a shirt and grabbed that one.  It has now become my favorite knock around shirt.  It's comfy!  I don't know if I love it because it is comfy, because it belong(ED) to my bro or because it gives me a glimpse into what it would be like if I had a boyfriend (lover, husband...insert whatever term you choose to use) whose clothes were bigger than my own.  I have never dated anyone that was bigger than me.  One that was the same size and I snagged some of his stuff once in awhile.  For whatever reason I like it, I do.  I have worn it a couple of times a week over the past month.  When I put it on I think of my big brother and smile.  Let this serve as official notice...you aren't getting your shirt back big bro...sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment