Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 168 of 365

Slept in late this morning in the arms of the man that I love.  Managed to crawl out of bed around 9 and made a batch of cinnamon rolls for breakfast then got started cooking Easter dinner.  Spent the next 4 hours making a ham, homemade au gratin potatoes, southern style green beans, carrots, deviled eggs and rolls.  A good dinner was had by all.  Then a little later we had sponge cake with strawberries and whipped cream. We all sat down and dyed Easter eggs, which was great fun!  If you have never used those Eggaround shrink wrap things, I highly recommend you try them some time.  It was funny to watch them shrink.  We are easily amused :)  We played Scrabble Slam and I started sorting my coupons into my binder so they can be more easily seen.  Right now my honey is taking a shower and then I think we are going to hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment