Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 171 of 365

Well I got a little more sleep last night so that helped, but I woke up with a terrible migraine.  Just one of those days.  Bill came to visit while I was working on organizing my coupon binder.  It was nice to sit and visit with him.  I did finish my binder so that made me feel accomplished.  I made a HUGE chef salad with the leftover ham so we had a yummy supper.  I did reconnect with an old friend today and played catch up.  Hadn't talked to him in 8 years so there was a lot of catching up to do.  Glad to hear he is happy, healthy and married lol.  Emmy Lou decided to lay in her bed and watch a movie tonight then fall asleep early.  Honey and I were just watching  stuff on the royal family.  It's interesting to learn how it all works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment