Sunday, December 18, 2011

Trying times...AKA Day 34 of 365

We have all said it at some point: "When it rains it pours". Well for a member of my family it has been pouring for a couple of years now. They have gone through a job loss, severe illnesses, losing their home, bankruptcy...the list goes on and on. It breaks my heart because they really go out of their way to help their family and anyone else that needs it. This week has brought on more bad stuff, this time the week before Christmas. If I could have anything for Christmas, I would want God to heal them physically, emotionally, financially and spiritually. I know there is a reason for everything, but God, please let whatever needs to happen, happen and allow them to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. (And by this I mean some positivity, not THE LIGHT, as well all need them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment