Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Driving, driving and more driving...AKA Day 44 of 365

Today was the day I had to drive Emmy to Valera so she can spend the rest of the Christmas break with her dad and brothers. The drive there wasn't so bad as she and I sang together and talked. The drive back home was a little lonely as I was missing her already. Tomorrow morning I have to drive to Waco to take the car in for service, then when Jim gets off work tomorrow afternoon we will drive to San Angelo to stay the night, then pick up Lizzy first thing, hopefully, in the morning to bring her back here for the weekend. I am sure we will get out and do something on Saturday and then drive her back home on Sunday. That means a minimum of 24 hours in the car between 8 this morning and late Sunday night. I have managed to do something to my back again so at least the seats are heated so hopefully that will help, not hurt, my back. While I love all the kids, I sure wish someone would develop one of those "beam me up" devices so we wouldn't have to spend so much time in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment