Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 200 of 365

This morning I got to spend some quality time with my honey before he left for San Angelo.  Ms Lizzy graduated from 8th grade today.  Kyle graduates from high school on Saturday and Emily graduates from elementary on the 2nd.  Our kids are just growing up so fast!

I managed to twist my knee this morning so I've been hobbling around all afternoon and evening.  The UPS man showed up and he was already gone by the time I got to the door, but he left a HUGE box that had Kyle's present in it.  I woman-handled it into the house and after I finally got the box open, I was greeted with what could only be described as disneyland for rednecks.  There had to have been $15 in bubble wrap in that big box.  When Emmy got home, she was so excited, she put a bunch of it down on the floor and danced all over it.  Sometimes she is so easy to amuse LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment