Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 180 of 365

Busy day.  Had to take Jim to see Mary for his checkup, then dropped him off at work.  Came home and before I got in the door, Daddy was calling and wanting some Daddy/Daughter time (for those of you that don't know this, Daddy and I play spades online together almost every day).  I had to cut him short so that I could make it to the school in time for Emmy's Cinco de Mayo program.  She was one of only 3 students that read their essays in front of the whole school. "What Cinco de Mayo means to me as an American"  She did a lovely job.  After school we headed to Walmart to drop off Jim's scripts.  Picked her up a few things she needed and waited almost 2 hours at the pharmacy.  Should have dropped it and picked it up later.  Picked him up at work and then headed home.  Supper and some straightening.  Before I knew what was going on, it was time for beddy bye.  Night night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment