Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Evil Demons Get Out AKA Day 2 of 365

This is Emmy's second day home from school with a vicious head cold. Have been giving her Zicam and that seems to have made the whole process faster. I believe she will be back at school tomorrow. This morning I took Jim to work and an hour later he called asking me to come pick him up from work. Seems a totally different demon was occupying his intestinal tract. I have spent most of the day trying to avoid direct contact with either of them. Will probably know by tomorrow if I have been successful. I hate getting sick and I am really hoping that they keep it to themselves and don't share with each other either. Knowing my luck they will stand up and yell "Switchies!" then I will have to endure each of them dealing with the opposites demons. Please, say it ain't so!

No comments:

Post a Comment