Tag! You're It! My totally awesome friend, Laurel of Four Princesses. tagged me in this fun post so I accepted the challenge. You were most likely tagged in my post if you are reading it, so get busy! This round is the tag of 11's.
The deal is that I have to
1. Post the rules
2. Share 11 random things about myself
3. Answer the 11 questions from the post in which I was tagged
4. Create 11 new questions for my tagees to answer
5. Tag 11 people-legitly
Eleven Random Things About Liz:
1. I have lived in 5 different states, 8 different cities, 21 different houses/apartments
2. I can write my name with my toes.
3. I love to cook.
4. I had an imaginary playmate named Junior when I was a child and sometimes Junior was a boy, sometimes a girl.
5. My first car was a brown Audi 5000
6. I have premonitions.
7. My favorite alcoholic beverage is rum (preferably coconut flavored)
8. I am 3 months into 365 days of posting on my blog/journal.
9. Growing up I thought I would be a child psychologist, then along the way realized I would be too emotional for that.
10. My favorite ice cream flavor is Blueberry Cheesecake from a mom and pop shop in Connecticut called Pokey's.
11. I love to laugh and do so as often as possible.
My 11 questions to answer:
1. What is one of your earliest memories? I remember my granny telling me should wouldn't help with my swimsuit because she didn't "deal with girls".
2. What is a hidden talent that you have? Thanks to my father, I know one or two lines from MANY THOUSANDS of songs.
3. If you had to choose only 1 food to eat for a week....ONLY ONE....what would it be? Any cooking and "free" stuff (seasonings) is OK. It can't be a type of food, or a mixed dish.... but one food.... like chicken. Pasta
4. If you could change your ethnicity, what would you choose to become? I would be Italian (as in live in Italy Italian)
5. Money and time being no object, what career do you wish you had? Attorney
6. You have to move. But, you are given your choice of location. The thing is, you have to stay there for the rest of your life. Where are you moving? Italy
7. You get a "walk on" for a TV show. What show? What do you do? I would love to be on NCIS. I would be a murderer and Gibbs would have to catch me ;)
8. What is your guilty indulgence? Chocolate of just about any variety.
9. In what subject, in school, were you just HORRIBLE? Geometry! I rocked at Algebra, but Geometry and I were mortal enemies.
10.What is your favorite household chore? Why? Folding towels. It calms me to fold them, see them all lined up and color coordinate them in my linen closet.
11. Where did question 11 go? It ran away because it felt out of place.
The 11 questions I want YOU to answer:
1. What was the name of your first crush and how old were you?
2.What is your favorite place to visit within the US?
3. What was the first album/cassette/cd you purchased on your own?
4. Who is your favorite author and what is your favorite book from that author?
5. If you had to be an ice cream flavor, what flavor would you be?
6. Who is the one person you wish you could spend just one uninterrupted hour with this evening? What would you do?
7. What is the favorite thing that you like to cook and will you share the recipe with me?
8. When was the last time you wrote a real letter and mailed it? To whom was it written?
9. When you look at the youth of today, what is your first thought about the future of our country?
10. If you could go anywhere, all expenses paid for one week, where would you go and who would you take with you?
11. How did we meet?
Going to do my tagging on Facebook.