Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 313 of 365

Okay friends and family! One of my extended cousins is starting up her Pampered Chef business and asked for volunteers to host a party. Since she lives in California and I'm don't, we decided to do a catalog party. So let's help this super lady out. Go to this website: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/doriwalker?page=home and pick out something you just can't live without! Remember that Christmas is right around the corner and there are lots of cool gifts and stocking stuffers! After you choose your first (of many) items, add it to the cart and it will ask you to put in your hosts name. Type in "Liz" and you will find me :) If you have any questions, pop me a message and I will find out for you ASAP! Let's all help out Dori Walker in her new endeavor! Come on all you Bigbees, we can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment