Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 97 of 365

Going to be a busy busy day!  Have to go to Waco and pick up supplies for the party that I have not already gotten, get my brows threaded, pick up a picture I had printed at WM and then come home and color my hair.  Once I get my hair colored,  I need to start preparing some of the food for tomorrow.  We are having a very sweet lady that is coming in for the weekend to help us celebrate Jim's birthday and she will be here this evening so I need to finish off her bedroom as well.  We are all very excited that she is coming to visit :)

The blessing I am counting today is my sore knees.  Yep, you read that right, I am thankful for my sore knees today.  I would prefer they hadn't been giving me problems for months now, but I am thankful that I am not immobile or addicted to pain pills to keep them under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment