Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 109 of 365

For the first time in almost 2 1/2 years I have found myself in a position where I don't quite know how to say what I need to say.  There is something that has been bothering me and clouding up my mind that I feel like I need to get out and I just don't know how to address it.  I am usually a pretty head on say now and thinking about what you said later kind of person so this is new for me to be at a loss.  I discussed it with a friend this evening (Thank you, friend!) and she recommending getting it out and soon.  I know I need to do this, I just don't know how.  I know this is all very vague but I don't feel I can post what it is about right now.  I guess I am just trying to work through it and figure out how to discuss it.  Am I afraid to say it?  Am I afraid of the reaction?  Am I just wanting to avoid the eye roll that often comes when my mind has made more of a situation than it really is?  I just don't know.  I would hope that once I get it out then I would feel better, but I am not certain that this is the case this time.  Guess I will have to stew on it a bit longer while I figure this out.

The blessing I am counting tonight is for the brain that God gave me to work through situations like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment