Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 85 of 365

We ended up skipping Sister's in favor of Golden Corral since we were already going to Waco.  Breakfast was yummy and then we headed to Target to pick out new shoes for the Emster and a few other things.  She got these:

Then I ran into Sally's to pick up some haircolor remover.  Time to strip my hair again and then recolor before Jim's party.  Can't look like a calico cat when I meet his coworkers :)  Walmart was next on the list to pick up a couple of things and some pictures that I had sent through the website for printing.  We are redoing our bedroom in black, white and yellow so I printed up some really nice pictures with those colors to hang on the walls.  I can't wait to see how it looks together. The pictures came out really nice and are already in their black frames.  We came home and I worked on laundry, video chatted with my mom, brother and sis-in-law and then made supper.  Then we settled in for this weeks episode of Big Love!  Just tucked Emmy in and when I am doing with this post I will go snuggle with my honey on the couch.  It's a good day :)

The blessing I am counting today is diet dr pepper.  Oh how I loved thy caffeine that runneth through my veins!

No comments:

Post a Comment