Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 63 of 365

Have decided that the problem with trying to post through text is that if you ramble too much, it doesn't show up here :( Guess I will keep the texting part of this blog for when I have one short sentence.

Having a spledid day with my sweetheart :) We snuggled up in bed after the drive home last night and got so comfy we were out like a light. Then I was blessed enough to wake up in his loving arms again. I love this man! No longer in life will I wait for the other shoe to drop. From now on, I will do my best to cherish every single moment I am lucky enough to have. Now I'm putting my phone away and snuggling on the couch with my baby while we watch a movie. This IS the good life!

The blessing I am counting today is our warm home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment