Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 62 of 365

Today the blessing that I am most thankful for is my daddy. I am blessed to still have him in my life. I am blessed to be able to spend time with him playing spades even though he is 900 miles away. There are times when I grumble because he calls when I have my hands full, or maybe my house doesn't get cleaned like it should because I have taken time out for him. SHAME ON ME! My house will still be here and the laundry will still be around long after he is gone. Today I am reminding myself to cherish every single moment of time that I get with him. Too often in life we don't stop to think of the time we are missing until it is too late. Today, I am reminding myself to slow down and change my attitude. Thank you, God, for my daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment