Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 11 of 365

Today has been much more productive than any in the past week or so. I managed to clean out the fridge, run the washer a couple times, make the bed, empty the dishwasher, clean the bathrooms and put away some laundry. I still need to refill the dishwasher and do the rest of the laundry. Oh and I still need to go to the grocery store and make supper, but I promised Emmy I would wait for her to go to the store. She likes to get "buddy bucks" from the cashier and then play the HEB kids game. She will be 11 next month but is the size of a 15 year old so they always kinda look at her a little sideways. I like that there are parts of her that are still so innocent. Although after she got home yesterday, I was ready to pull my hair out. For some reason she was having a bad attitude day. Seemed like everything she said came with a snotty or whiny tone. Dear Lord, we are NOT ready for periods yet so I hope that isn't what it is. I finally told her to go to bed. She went in, turned off her light and got in bed. I went in a bit later and said, hey why is the light off? You didn't wait for me. You see, we still do the tucking in thing every night. She was crying. She said you told me to go to bed. I said yes, but that didn't mean I wasn't tucking you in, silly girl. She was clearly upset. So I had her get back out of her bunk bed and let me love on her. Made us both feel better. When I went in to wake her up this morning, she high fived me before she got out of bed. Guess sleep made the attitude go away LOL

Okay, on to more chores!

No comments:

Post a Comment