Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 224 of 365

Yesterday while on my drive to take Emily to her dad and the boys, I made two pit stops, one to CVS and one to Walgreen's.  Since I had been sick all week I hadn't been able to do my weekly stops there.  I did pretty well at Walgreens although it was a small trip.



Total Value of everything I purchased was $47.99.  Between sales and coupons, my total out of pocket price was  $13.60 and I received $9 back in Register Rewards.

It was like buying this:


And getting this for FREE!

But my CVS trip was by far the best :)

The total value of everything I purchased was $70 before coupons and sales.  After the sale price and coupons, including stored up Extra Care Bucks, my total out of pocket price was $8.20 AND I received $14 in Extra Care Bucks!  That was like buying this:


And getting this for free:

 While in reality, because of the new Extra Care Bucks, it was like they PAID me $5.80 to take my whole haul including: 5 liter bottles of smart water, 2 boxes Motrin PM Caplets, 1 5 ct Zyrtec, 6 assorted packages of Hershey's drops and pieces, 1 bag Halls drops and one 14 ct Prilosec. I also made a $1 donation to the Lou Gherig fund!

No comments:

Post a Comment