Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 215 of 365

Spent a good morning talking with my brother and my dad.  Brother is going through tough times right now so prayers and good wishes headed in their direction would be much appreciated.  Did some things around the house, then Emily decided it was her afternoon goal to beat the pants right off of me in Monopoly.  She did a great job as I went bankrupt and she had $71,590,000.  I'd swear she cheated if I wasn't the banker lol.  Afterwards I started prepping for supper.  Baked pork chops, au gratin potatoes, stir fried squash and onions and cornbread.  It was delicious.  I have been dealing with a roaring flareup with my chiari this afternoon so I am about to go sit back in my chair with an ice pack to the back of my neck.  Hope everyone has a beautiful night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment