Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 42 of 365

Today was a great day! We got to sleep in (and I actually SLEPT) and then we got up, showered and headed to Waco. We had brunch at Golden Corral and then Jim and I got PEDICURES! Yes together, we got pedicures. He never saw a point before, kinda thought it was a waste of money. I think he understands now! We did some Christmas shopping with Zach (he looked around while we did pedicures) and then headed home. Zach and I shaved MOST of Shadow, will finish tomorrow as he was done sitting still. He looks kinda funny with his body shaved and his legs and head all furry LOL. Then I laid back in the chair and took a little nap while he and Jim watched a movie. It was such a relaxing day. Having Zach here is always good for my soul :)

No comments:

Post a Comment