Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 240 of 365

Such an amazing weekend with my honey. Yesterday we slept in until 9:30! I don't remember the last time I was able to do that. Then we got up and I video chatted with my brother and mom for awhile and we headed to Waco. We had brunch at Golden Corral, then shopping at Walgreens (where I picked up $31 in RR), Target, Hobby Lobby and then to Sonic for drinks for the ride home. Spent the later part of the afternoon video chatting with my bro, mom and my son, Kyle. Kyle was in Hobbs with his friends Wade and Bob and Kyle's girlfriend, Miranda. It was sure nice to see all of them, just wish we could have been there for the hugs. Then Jim and I settled down on the couch for some cuddles, movies and watched the Boston Pops fireworks on TV. More cuddle time then off to bed we go. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment