Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Spirit...AKA Day 33 of 365

I have been having a really tough time getting in the Christmas spirit this year. I know what the main reason is and that is to raw a spot to talk about here. Emmy and I were talking Friday morning and were talking about Christmas songs that we like to listen to and suddenly realized we hadn't heard Santa Baby yet. I pulled up my music player and played a few different versions of it for her. While I know what the true reason for the season is, I have to admit that hearing that song, puts a little bounce in my fun Christmas spirit. I have felt it a little more since then and am hoping it just continues so I can enjoy each of my kiddos, whenever I get to see them during Christmas break. I love you all very much and although it would be wonderful to have you all here at the same time, and we will again eventually, God has other plans for us for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment